Friday, September 14, 2012

Books I Am Reading

I am a bookworm, through and through.  I even get a perverse kind of pleasure reading textbooks.  I am also one of those people who tends to read several books at once: one in the bedroom, one in the bathroom, one that I listen to in the car and a textbook at the moment...

Here are the books I am currently reading.

This is my bedroom book:

A Grown Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson

This is my car book:
Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
This is my textbook:
Including Students With Special Needs: A Practical Guide for Classroom Teachers by Marilyn Friend and William Bursuck

Oddly enough, I don't currently have a bathroom book that I am reading.  I will likely remedy this soon.

I read every day without fail.  I honestly cannot think of a day that has gone by wherein I have not read something, even if it is a magazine.  I read all of the time.  Abs seems to be following me down this path.  Not so much Jules or Dan, though.  They are two peas in a pod, just as Abs and I are.

No comments:

Teaching is Hard

I'm have been teaching in some capacity since 2003. I started out as a substitute teacher and did that while I went BACK to school and g...