Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ideas for Stocking Stuffers

Ok, I am in Christmas overdrive.  I think it is due to the fact that I am only working part time and because I am heavily procrastinating finishing my portfolio project for the old masters degree.  It's ok.  It was only due a month ago.

After trolling the web and compiling some lists, here are some stocking stuffer ideas...


For men:

cologne samples
soap
protein bars
gum
lottery tickets
socks
candy
chocolates
ornament
wallet
movies
mini bottles of booze
chapstick
hand cream (Dan needs this for winter hands)
cigar
coffee samples
tea samples
toothbrush
golf balls
CD's
DVD's
gift cards
stamps
underwear
belts
USB device




For women:

stamps
lottery tickets
chapstick
make-up
earrings
jewelry in general!
gift cards
nail polish
socks
underwear
hair accessories
belts
perfume
USB device
candy
chocolate
body lotion
shower supplies
gift cards
ornaments
books
magazines
candles
coffee samples
tea samples
gum
kitchen supplies (spoons, towels)
pocket mirror
tissues

Do you have anything to add?

Mindi

No comments:

Teaching is Hard

I'm have been teaching in some capacity since 2003. I started out as a substitute teacher and did that while I went BACK to school and g...