Monday, June 10, 2019

The Funniest Book I've Ever Read

Ok, I realize that the title of this post may seem like an exaggeration, but it's not. I have read a LOT of books in my life. My guess is over 5000. I'm no expert, but I think that's a lot of books. And this one? This one is the funniest one I have really ever read. It makes me laugh out loud. In bed. To the point of tears. Dan gets irritated - maybe because he is sleeping when I read at night and most of the time this is not an issue. When I read this book, it is though. Because I laugh, snort, cry and then have to get up to go pee.






I could have taken a picture from the internet, but I really like the pattern of my mom's couch, and so I used my own non-centered, non-professional photo.

I think Jenny Lawson is supposed to be my best friend. She is neurotic and lovely and possibly my soul sister. Her book is the best thing ever. You have to go buy it now, or borrow it from the library. I guess you could also steal it from a friend, but not a store because they would prosecute you and then you would go to jail and not be able to read this book. Unless they had it in the jail library. Then you could borrow it, like I suggested in the first place. 

No comments:

Teaching is Hard

I'm have been teaching in some capacity since 2003. I started out as a substitute teacher and did that while I went BACK to school and g...