Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Water, Water, Everywhere

Last week, we had the worst bunch of rain that I have ever experienced.  It came down in buckets and lasted for days.  Last week, we found out that we don't have a sump pump.  Last week, my basement ceased to exist on the level that we had known it before.  Last week, my kiddos lost their playroom.  Last week, we lost a full bathroom.  Last week sucked.

This week, we have a dry basement, sans carpet and padding.  This week, I have my washer and dryer back.  This week, we have a guest room (although no guest bath right now).  This week is better than last week.

It appears that this blog may start to take on a home-improvement angle.  I will post photos soon.  It is not pretty.

Min

1 comment:

Liz Boyer said...

Sorry this happened. It's awful when the weather turns so bad it destroys part of your home.

Teaching is Hard

I'm have been teaching in some capacity since 2003. I started out as a substitute teacher and did that while I went BACK to school and g...