Tuesday, December 04, 2012

December 4

I am procrastinating.  I have been avoiding the final project for my Masters degree for the longest time.  It was due two months ago.  I am typically not a procrastinator, but for some reason, I don't want to tackle it. 

OK, that was the equivalent of a confession.  I feel much better now.

Today, Jingle was sighted in the girls' room, laying in a LaLaLoopsy bed, which he had situated right in between their two beds.  They were so excited!

Our craft today was supposed to be singing a song, but we wanted to do something a bit more productive, so we made friendship bracelets out of red, white and green floss. Just a simple braid, really.  Both Abby and Juli are able to do this, so it was ego-boosting for them to do a project that they did not need help with.

The book that they opened is this one

Olivia Helps with Christmas by Ian Falconer

We love Olivia books.  They are all good.  Enough said.


The girls are very much enjoying opening a new ("different" new, not "new" new) book each evening and reading it with one or both of us.  Sorry for Dan's demonic eyes - I could not get the red eye fix to work.

Mindi

No comments:

Teaching is Hard

I'm have been teaching in some capacity since 2003. I started out as a substitute teacher and did that while I went BACK to school and g...