Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Let's Start a Book Club!

I am a reader. Unabashedly. Always have been. Always will be. Want to read with me? I'm going to start a book club. Right here, right now. Maybe I will be the only person in it. Maybe you will join me. Either way, I'm going to pick the first one. After that, I can entertain options from anyone who chooses to join me.

Since it is almost summer, the first book will be a summer read. This means light and easy and romantic.

Soooooo...


This. From Sophie Kinsella of Shopaholic fame. Her books are always lighthearted and easy to read. I'm going to start it right away. It's already out in libraries and I don't think it will be so popular that you won't be able to get ahold of it. It's already out in paperback, too!


No comments:

Teaching is Hard

I'm have been teaching in some capacity since 2003. I started out as a substitute teacher and did that while I went BACK to school and g...