Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Great Gatsby

We went to see a movie!  I can't even remember the last time that Dan and I went to see a movie.  An adult movie.  Alone.  Wow!  This is what we saw

The Great Gatsby
I really, really liked it.  It was opulent in the same way that Titanic was opulent.  The costumes were to-die-for and the acting was superb.  I have not been a big fan of DiCaprio for awhile (since Titanic, actually), but he redeemed himself with this one.  I would recommend this movie.  Seriously.  Great story line, great acting, great cinematography, great everything.  

Our basement is taking up all of my mental space.  Gotta go.

 Min

No comments:

Teaching is Hard

I'm have been teaching in some capacity since 2003. I started out as a substitute teacher and did that while I went BACK to school and g...